Michigan Pathways to Better Health
Senior Resources is proud to be participating in Pathways to Better Health, a community outreach program aimed to connect people with two or more chronic health conditions to local resources. The program’s goal is to improve health outcomes and lower health care costs by assisting Medicaid, Medicare and Adult Benefit Waiver beneficiaries age 18 and older. As an Area Agency on Aging, our target population is adults age 60+. We see this program as an additional way to reach out and serve older adults who may not be aware of the benefits provided to Pathway participants.
Benefits for Pathways Participants:
- Ongoing support with a Community Health Worker
- Identification of ways/resources to reach desired health outcomes
- Linkage to social services and access to primary care
- Assistance in setting and achieving health improvement goals
Common Chronic Health Conditions Include:
- Addictions such as drug or alcohol abuse
- Alzheimer’s disease/dementia
- Anxiety disorder
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- High blood pressure
- Parkinson’s disease
- and more!
Click on link below to view a flyer. Print and share as needed!
For additional information or to make a referral